Perspectives Is in Our Area!
Perspectives on the World Christian Movement has equipped thousands of everyday believers with greater vision, hope and passion. It is an invitation to experience the heart and purposes of God.
- Biblical – the Word of God. What is God’s overarching purpose?
- Historical – our spiritual lineage. How is God accomplishing His purpose?
- Cultural – peoples of the world. How effectively do we communicate the gospel?
- Strategic – your place in the story. How do we join God in what He is doing?
Perspectives consists of 15 instructors in 15 weeks, and you learn firsthand from the global experiences of pastors, professors, biblical scholars, mobilizers, theologians, missiologists and missionaries.
Who Should Take Perspectives If you are a follower of Jesus Christ who desires to see that you are made for more in the Kingdom of God, this class is for you. Pastors, church staff members and laypeople can equip, empower and mobilize their staff and congregations. College students can earn college credit or a certificate as they grow in Christ. Professionals in all walks of life can take it for business and leadership. And retired people can take the class to gain personal ministry skills and a fulfilled lifestyle.
What You Will Learn In Perspectives, you will gain an understanding and application of the Greatest Commandment and the Great Commission in your local church and community. You will learn to use what’s in you to bless the world around you. You will follow God’s heart and His invitation to advance the gospel.
Class Details When: Tuesdays, August 21 through December 11, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Where: University Presbyterian Church, 2562 Rouse Road, Orlando Details and registration: perspectives.org/orlandofl
Please Pray for:
- Our local coordinating team to be filled with the Holy Spirit in all the planning and preparations.
- Recruitment and promotion for the 2018 fall class.
- The students to trust the Lord for finances, time and strength for the class.
- The instructors preparing to facilitate the classes.
Details: Gus Davies, coordinating team member, at email@example.com or 321-377-9213