Healing the Paralyzed Man (Feb 16-18)
We worship Jesus as the God of Healing. Jesus not only heals our bodies, but He also heals our souls. Our souls are the part of us that lives forever.
When you sit at home: Read Mark 2:1-12. Why did Jesus forgive the man for his sins before he healed his body? (See verse 10.) How did the four men show love to the man on the mat?
Ages 4-K Whisper Verse: “Let us love one another.”
When you walk along the road: We don’t know if the four men were best friends of the man on the mat, family members, or how they knew him but they were determined to help the man see Jesus. When has someone helped you do something you thought couldn’t be done? Have you ever helped someone else do something they wanted to do?
When you lie down: Pray this prayer each day this week: “Thank You, Lord, for the friends You give us. Give us opportunities to share Your love with our family and friends so we can tell them You are the God of healing. Amen.”
When you get up: March 1-4 is All-Skate Weekend at Northland. This is a time for everyone to get involved! All-In! Your family can serve together now by donating gently used dresses, shoes, and accessories to the Daddy-Daughter Dance Boutique. You can also sign up for Serve Day on March 2! Here are some of the serve projects that are great for families!
- Wayman Place Senior Living – All ages (Great for parents with young kids)
- Daddy-Daughter Dance Clean Up/Joy Prom Set Up – All ages (Great for parents with young kids)
- Writing to Missionaries – Age 10 and up
- 121Hope Prayer Walk – All ages
- Harvest Time International – Age 7 and up
- Yard Debris Clean-Up – All ages
Age 3 Bible Memory Verse
“Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved.” Jeremiah 17:14
Age 4-K Bible Memory Verse
“Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for You are the One I praise.” Jeremiah 17:14
Grades 1-5 Bible Memory Verse
"Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits—who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.” Psalm 103:2-5
Audio / Video
KIDS: Did you get this weekend’s take home paper? No?? Download it below. And, don’t forget! You can watch this weekend’s Delbert & Lello or Grade School sketch on the Northland Children’s Ministries mobile app or on Northland's Roku channel!
- Parents' Page for Babies & Walkers
- Parents' Page for Twos
- Ponder, Pray & Play (Age 3)
- Ponder, Pray & Play (Ages 4-K)
- Daily Way (Grades 1-3)
- W3 (Grades 4-5)
"These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up." Deuteronomy 6:6-7
PARENTS: There’s a devotional for you, too! Watch the video and download the materials at northlandchurch.net
Upcoming Events: Check out what's coming up in Northland Children's Ministries at Longwood!
Check out the Children’s Ministries App!
- Know what your children are learning in Children’s Church each weekend.
- Get ideas for engaging your family in conversation about the weekend’s Bible lesson.
- See the weekend’s puppet and drama sketches.
- Listen to the Bible memory verse songs.
- Have easy access to the Children’s Ministries calendar.
Search for “Northland Children; at your app/play store or CLICK HERE.