Feeding the Big Crowd (Feb 2-4)
We worship Jesus as the God of Wonders. Wonders are miracles and a miracle is an amazing surprise from God! He has blessed us with gifts we can share with others.
When you sit at home: Read John 6:3-13. The boy willingly shared his lunch and Jesus used it to feed thousands of people. How do you think the boy felt to see his loaves of bread and fish feed so many?
Ages 4-K Whisper Verse: God wants us to “Share with others.”
When you walk along the road: What has God given you? How could you share what you have with others?
Grades 1-5: Your Treasure Treat is a special guide to show you how your offering money is used to build God’s kingdom. Share it with your family and talk about how God includes us in His plan to help people.
When you lie down: Pray this prayer each day this week: “Thank You, Lord, for everything You have given us. Thank You for including us in Your plan to help others. Amen.”
When you get up: March 1-4 is All-Skate Weekend at Northland. This is a time for everyone to get involved! All-In! Your family can serve together now by donating gently used dresses, shoes, and accessories to the Daddy-Daughter Dance Boutique. You can also sign up for Serve Day on March 2! Here are some of the serve projects that are great for families!
- Wayman Place Senior Living – All ages (Great for parents with young kids)
- Daddy-Daughter Dance Clean Up/Joy Prom Set Up – All ages (Great for parents with young kids)
- Writing to Missionaries – Age 10 and up
- 121Hope Prayer Walk – All ages
- Harvest Time International – Age 7 and up
- Yard Debris Clean-Up – All ages
Age 3-K Bible Memory Verse
“ I will remember the deeds of the Lord; yes, I will remember Your miracles.” Psalm 77:11
Grades 1-5 Bible Memory Verse
" For by Him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible…all things were created by Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.”
Audio / Video
KIDS: Did you get this weekend’s take home paper? No?? Download it below. And, don’t forget! You can watch this weekend’s Delbert & Lello or Grade School sketch on the Northland Children’s Ministries mobile app or on Northland's Roku channel!
- Parents' Page for Babies & Walkers
- Parents' Page for Twos
- Ponder, Pray & Play (Age 3)
- Ponder, Pray & Play (Ages 4-K)
- Daily Way (Grades 1-3)
- W3 (Grades 4-5)
PARENTS: There’s a devotional for you, too! Watch the video and download the materials at northlandchurch.net
Upcoming Events: Check out what's coming up in Northland Children's Ministries at Longwood!
"These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up." Deuteronomy 6:6-7
Check out the Children’s Ministries App!
- Know what your children are learning in Children’s Church each weekend.
- Get ideas for engaging your family in conversation about the weekend’s Bible lesson.
- See the weekend’s puppet and drama sketches.
- Listen to the Bible memory verse songs.
- Have easy access to the Children’s Ministries calendar.
Search for “Northland Children; at your app/play store or CLICK HERE..