A Back-to-School Prayer
“Every mighty move of the Spirit of God has had its source in the prayer chamber.” – E. M. Bounds
* Pray for the health of our students, pre-school to college, as they adjust back to new school environments in person, at home and virtually. That they would feel safe & have a Godly attitude of respect towards those leading them.
* Pray for our students to be strong in their faith; that they would be seen as a light on their campus or in their online meetings. Embolden them with your truth and your wisdom Oh God.
* Pray for our students to remember who's they are and who they represent this year.
* Pray for parents who are and have already been making difficult decisions leading up to the start of the school year.
* Pray for these families that are learning in new and challenging environments at home or in person; that this transition would be smooth and beneficial.
* Pray they have the wisdom, resources, and support necessary to do what is best for their family. (Proverbs 3:5-6)
* Pray for parents to lead their children by modeling a life of prayer, faith, and being in your word.
* Pray for parents to have wisdom and discernment to know when their child is struggling with something (spiritually, relationally, academically, etc.), and to seek the Lord on how to best handle the situation. (James 1:5)
* Pray for balance as they feel the pressure to manage jobs, responsibilities while educating their students. Pray for their marriages and relationships to be protected, restored and strengthened during this season.
* Pray for the safety and health of our teachers and administrators.
* Pray for strength and endurance as they add new protocols and take extra steps to help keep our students safe as well as their own families and loved ones at home.
* Pray for teachers to have wisdom and insight as they help students get back on track after an extended time off for many.
* Pray for Christian teachers to have the boldness to teach facts and critical thinking, rather than ideologies and agendas contrary to God's truth. (Joshua 1:9)
* Pray for teachers and administrators to exhibit grace and empathy for troubled students, while maintaining a safe and orderly environment. (Colossians 3:12-15)
* Pray for Christian teachers and administrators to be encouraged in their calling to serve the next generation, especially on difficult days when they feel they are alone. (Galatians 6:9)
* Pray for Christian coaches & club leaders to develop meaningful relationships as mentors to students who they can encourage and disciple. (Proverbs 27:17)
* Pray for school administrators as they make key decisions this year.
* Pray for they would respect religious liberty and biblical values;
* Pray they resist the temptation to cave to pressure from anti-faith groups. (Ephesians 6:13)
* Pray for youth pastors and churches to develop meaningful relationships with students to maintain a godly influence on their lives. (1 Corinthians 4:15)