A blended family begins after loss and change, which affects all members of the family. Become a "Smart Stepfamily" through practical and realistic solutions to the common issues faced by stepfamilies. These biblically based studies are suitable for pre-marrieds, re-marriages, or individuals involved in any of the multitude of ways stepfamilies are brought together.
Common myths surrounding stepfamilies:
• Stepfamily blending happens quickly.
• A stepfamily is the same as a first-marriage family.
• Love between the step-relationships occurs instantly.
• Stepparents are wicked.
• Children whose parents divorce and remarry are damaged permanently.
• It helps children to withdraw from their nonresidential parent.