Many Christians have been taught what the Bible says about how to handle 10 percent of their income, their tithe. Although this is crucial, we need to understand God's perspective on managing the other 90 percent. Through Northland's personal financial ministries, you'll learn to save money, live on a budget, communicate about finances, eliminate debt, and experience the joy of giving.
This 10-week video course explains how money really works in a simple, easy-to-understand style. Dave Ramsey teaches about how to save money, live on a budget, communicate about money, eliminate debt, find bargains and experience the joy of giving. More than 650,000 families have completed FPU with amazing success. This course is offered continually throughout the year. Contact Paul or Val Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.